The Office User Group is a UK-based forum for the exchange and presentation of ideas
and experiences relating to the Microsoft Office suite of products, including the
- Live Meeting
The group covers the needs of all levels of user from corporate strategy to individual
users and developers.
The user group offers the following:
- National conferences with keynote presentations from Microsoft, corporate users
and expert speakers
- Regular regional meetings with guest speakers, tips & tricks
- Monthly newsletter
- Web-site for sharing user group information
- Subsidised training courses and discounts on books
- The opportunity to work with Microsoft on the direction of the Office product
The Office User Group is independent from Microsoft and is owned by its members.
The Office User Group is a non-profit making organisation